Check out the Prize money for the winner of the 2024 Champions League final which will be played today, Saturday, June 1, 2024.

With the finals of the UEFA Champions League scheduled to be played today, Saturday, June 1, 2024, speculations of the prize money for the winner of the tournament have continued to surface on social media.

Last season, first-time winners Manchester City picked up around €80million (£68.4m/$86.4m) in prize money during the tournament as a whole.

This time around, the 2023/2024 Champions League winner which is set to be either Real Madrid or Dortmund, it has been speculated that the winner could be paid a maximum total of €85.14m, but that would have required the winning side to have had a perfect campaign from start to finish.

There are various methods for teams participating in the competition to earn prize money. The largest portion of the prize fund, 55%, is allocated among the clubs as a reward for their performance in the competition, as detailed in the table below. The remaining 45% is divided among all 32 group-stage participants in two distinct manners.

Spread the love